Drinking Water on Empty Stomach Immediately After Waking Up!
The Japanese have a habit of drinking water in the morning on an empty stomach. It has been scientifically proven to be beneficial to our health.
Namely, this routine is extremely helpful in the treatment of numerous diseases, including: meningitis, arthritis, headache, heart beating fast, diarrhea, vomiting, urine and kidney diseases, epilepsy, bronchitis asthma, diabetes, menstrual disorders, all eye diseases, obesity and many others.
Follow the rules below and feel the positive effects of this Japanese ritual:
1. Drink 4 x 160 ml of water immediately after waking up, even before brushing teeth.
2. Afterwards, you can brush your teeth, but wait for another 45 minutes before you eat anything.
3. After those 45 minutes, you may eat normally.
4. Do not drink or eat anything after your meals for another 2 hours.
5. Individuals unable due to sickness or age to drink 4 glasses of water can gradually increase the content little by little each day.
If you start practicing this water habit regularly, it will cure all above mentioned diseases and you will enjoy all benefits of healthy life.
In addition, we will provide a list of days it takes to practice this routine for curing certain kinds of diseases:
Constipation – 10 days
Gastric – 10 days
High blood pressure – 30 days
Diabetes – 30 days
TB – 90 days
Patients with arthritis should practice this treatment only for 3 days the first week, and continue daily from next week. Undoubtedly, this water treatment has no side- effects, but you may need to urinate a few times more daily at the beginning of the treatment.