8 Effective Home Remedies For Polycystic Ovaries
Polycystic ovary syndrome is an endocrine system disorder that occurs in 10-15% of women of reproductive age. This disease can affect any race and nationality, and is the most common hormonal disorder in women of childbearing age, and also the most common cause of infertility.
Symptoms and severity of polycystosis vary greatly among women. The causes of the ailment are still unknown, but it turns out that patients often face insulin resistance and obesity.
Polycystic ovarian syndrome develops when the ovaries are stimulated by excessive amounts of male hormones (androgens), in particular, testosterone. This disease can also occur with excessive release of luteinizing hormone (LH), or a high level of insulin in the blood (hyperinsulinemia) in women whose ovaries are very sensitive to this stimulation.
You can cure polycystic ovary with these effective home remedies.
1.Vitex is a classic plant for the treatment of polycystic ovaries. The good effects from its application are due to the fact that the tree stimulates the secretion of female hormones and inhibits the action of male hormones.
You need to prepare a spirit tincture. 100 g of mature and chopped vintex fruits pour 500 ml of alcohol and insist in a closed pot 2 weeks. Take 1 tbsp in the morning for 2 weeks.
2. Palm serenoma is a well-known plant that regulates the production of an enzyme responsible for the amount of testosterone in women. Therefore, using it, can quickly heal polycytosis of the ovaries. You can buy ready-made capsules of a dried plant, or make an alcohol tincture.
Pour 100 grams of crushed dwarf palm with 500 ml of vodka, cover and insist for 10 days. Consume two times a day 1 tbsp.
3.The root of the nettle is a typical “female” remedy that helps to establish a hormonal background and conceive a child. Therefore, when the first symptoms of polycystic ovaries appear, it is necessary to collect and dry the roots of this plant.
Grind them and pour vodka in the proportion of 1: 5. Infuse the medication for 2 weeks, then take 30 drops 2 times daily, before meals.
4.Chinese magnolia vine is a plant that supports the hormonal system of women, and therefore helps in the treatment of polycystic ovaries. It is enough for you to drink tea every evening from this plant: several leaves of magnolia, vinegar ,pour a glass of boiling water, mix, add honey and drink before going to bed.
5. White peony is a good option for women with high testosterone levels and reduced estrogen levels, because this plant does not allow the body to synthesize testosterone. In the evening, pour 2 tablespoons of white peony 1 liter of boiling water, and go to bed. The next day, drink the medicine in small portions. Continue treatment until polycystic ovary completely stops.
6. If you have been diagnosed with polycystosis, collect dandelion roots in the spring. This is a very good remedy against all female ailments. Also, the root of the dandelion supports the work of the liver and stomach.
You can take it in chopped form every morning, just half a teaspoon, washing down with water. But it is best to prepare medicinal broths: pour 1 teaspoon of the plant with a glass of water, bring to a boil and infuse 1 tea. Drink ¼ cup of remedy 4 times a day in between meals.
7. How to cure polycystic ovaries with mummies? To do this you need to take a course of tampons. Soak a small amount of the drug in water, then mix with honey until combined. Put or render the substance on a gauze tampon and enter into a vagina for all night. The procedure is repeated every day for two weeks.
8. Horsetail is another proven natural remedy that helps to overcome polycystic ovary. Traditional medicine offers brewing 1 teaspoon of herb horsetail field with a glass of boiling water and drinking in small sips, daily.
If you have an advanced polycystic ovary, you will need to drink tea from horsetail throughout life to maintain the hormonal background.