Carrot Syrup To Eliminate Phlegm, Cough, Flu, Colds and Throat Discomfort
The Carrot, besides being very good for the skin and for the vision, is very used to fight respiratory affections such as the common cold, the cough, and the flu, this mainly thanks to its content of vitamin C and other vitamins of the B complex, which strengthen the immune system.
This syrup in addition to fighting the cold, helps improve intestinal constipation, is anti-inflammatory and helps soothe pains by reducing tension.
The properties of this popular vegetable, are due to its content of vitamins and nutrients such as: vitamin A, C and B complex, in the same way as potassium, calcium, sodium, iron and phosphorus, which can help stop the action of free radicals for its high content of antioxidants, helping to prevent diseases such as cancer.
This syrup turns out to be so good thanks to the medicinal properties of Carrot and the other ingredients that make it up, such as honey and lemon which help to combat respiratory problems such as a cough, flu, cold, discomfort in the throat, phlegm, and catarrh.
Here’s how to prepare the Carrot syrup:
This Carrot syrup can help fight the cold, in a 100% natural and economic way.
Carrots (2 Medium)
Honey (half a cup)
Glass container, with lid.
Insert the carrot cut into slices in the glass jar, add the lemon and honey and let it rest for 24 hours before starting its consumption.
Consume a spoonful of this syrup twice a day or if you like take it as a kind of tea, by diluting the same amount in a cup of warm water.
Other benefits on this remedy:
1. Improves the appearance of skin, hair, and nails.
2. It improves the functions of the intestine helping to avoid constipation.
3. It helps against gastritis, acidity, and reflux.
4. Prevents cavities and helps maintain the natural enamel of the teeth.
5. It is a perfect natural energizer.
6. It supports the treatments to improve the ailments of the bones, muscles, and joints, due to its anti-inflammatory power.