What Will Happen To Tour Body, If Eat Every Morning 1 Teaspoon Of Cinnamon Powder
According to scientists, cinnamon should be a part of our daily diet due to the numerous health benefits. Cinnamon is a spice with rewarding aroma and flavor.
Cinnamon is considered a “miracle food” and science has shown that its components provide substantial health benefits.
Cinnamon is a food rich in fiber because 1 00 g. this seasoning containing 54.30 g. fiber . This food also has a high amount of calcium. The amount of calcium is 1228 mg has per 100 g. With an amount of 38.07 mg per 100 grams, cinnamon is also one of the foods with more iron.
What happens to eat your body after 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder?
– Improves digestion and relieves digestive problems
– Your body responds to insulin more effectively and regulate sugar levels in the blood
-The proper digestion of food and helps relieve intestinal discomfort
– Reduce and combat the proliferation of cancer cells in our body
– Improves blood circulation and has an anticoagulant effect
– Improves the cognitive function and memory which is why it’s ideal for people suffering from neurodegenerative disorders such as Alzheimer’s disease
– Expels cold body and prevent diseases caused by viruses and bacteria
– We get more energy and avoid exhaustion, revitalizing our body
– They decrease the damage caused by tissue over time, rejuvenating the body
– Improves the function of numerous organs and prevents heart disease.
– Besides being very tasty, the benefits of cinnamon spice make this an alternative remedy of much value. Even prepared in an infusion can be an excellent natural remedy for motion sickness and nausea.
How to use cinnamon?
Every morning add 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder coffee, a lemon juice, any fruit juice , a cup of milk or a cup of tea of your choice.
You can also add 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder to one tablespoon of honey.
Anyway, the important thing is that you add the teaspoon of cinnamon to your daily diet and improve your health.
NOTE: It is not recommended for pregnant women or during lactation. Nor for children under 6 years.
We really hope you find this article helpful and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Thank You.