You Can Grow New Brain Cells, Regardless Of Age, This Is How
As was once traditionally taught in neurology, the human brain was thought to be “fixed,” meaning of course that once brain cells were lost, they couldn’t be re-grown, and/or new cells couldn’t be manifested. Since this has been proven to be untrue, one first must wrap their head around this development before we can proceed further.
There are several different regions in the human brain, neurogenesis refers to the process of creating new brain cells, which is more active during prenatal development, but the brain has two parts and that remains so until adulthood.
These parts are called: hippocampus and sub-ventricular area; however, other research has shown that these separate regions present neurogenesis, but science has not yet articulated these developments. It is not necessary to pay or perform surgeries for this, because it is possible through methods that everyone can use, in order to optimize cognitive potential.
1. Exercise is very important because of the amount of physical, mental and emotional benefits it gives the body. It is impact the intellectual effect and on the neurons, the simple fact of walking can help you, since it has shown a direct link with the neurogénesis. Walking 45 minutes a day you will be contributing with a new growth of hypo-field tissue.
2. Omega-3 : Docosahexaenoic acid is preferable over all forms of omega-3 as DHA helps in neuro-genesis.
3. Proper nutrition helps promote brain growth. Turmeric is able to directly influence neurogenesis, and in turn, increases the expression of brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF), a fact that is totally important because BDNF is necessary for various neurological functions.
4. Blueberries: it is another beneficial food, because the flavonoids they contain are favorable for increasing neurogenesis, improving mood and cognition.
5. Green tea : another ingredient to increase neurogenesis, especially the epigallocatechin gallate it contains, which influences the growth of new brain cells. Several investigators demonstrated that the number of 5-bromo-2′-deoxyuridine of the labeled cells in the hippocampus increased in adult neurons.
6. Fasting : through fasting a caloric restriction is performed, which is very beneficial to improve the cellular and neuronal combustion, since it would be cleaning the cells and consequently getting rid of toxins.