The Date Is The Best Fruit In The Planet For Our Health
They have many natural sugars and can replace the white unhealthy sugar perfectly. This fruit is good and fast digested and suppresses cravings. Dates are an excellent source of fiber, necessary for proper function of the digestive system (the intestine). Taken in consider the nutrients dates contain, these fruits are a sort of a multivitamin pill, good for both children and adults. Also, they cure many issues like anemia, cholesterol, cancer prevention and more.
1. Eye Vitamins – Taking in consider that dates contain lutein and zeaxantine, these fruits are often called “eye vitamins”. Lutein and zeaxantine are especially important for the eye retina and macula, because they improve the eyesight and prevent any possible damage of the macula, which can be damaged as people get older. Therefore, eat more dates for better eyesight.
2. Dates Facilitate Delivery – An experiment conducted in the Jordan University for Science and Technology showed that consuming dates 4 weeks before the delivery can alleviate pain and reduce the bleeding. Women who consumed dates delivered easier, compared to the women that did not eat this fruit. Moreover, dates help women go through the postpartum depression more easily and produce enough milk for the baby.
3. NO DIARRHEA – They have calcium which is crucial mineral for digestion and stopping the diarrhea. Also gut flora is healthy and protected with dates. Eat them regularly and have good bacteria in the belly and intestines.
4. Cure For Constipation – Same as dates stop diarrhea, this fruit also helps the organism digest food faster and eliminate the toxins. All you should do is take a few dates in the evening and leave them in a glass of water overnight. During the night, dates will release their juice which is an excellent laxative, and it will facilitate the work of the intestines. In the US dates are packed in small bottles and used as a medicine. 100 g of dates contain 8.5 g fiber.
5. Excellent Source of Iron – Those that have anemia must eat dates a lot since they will get the iron this way. In 100 g dates you have 0.90 g iron and that is 11% of the daily need. Iron is one part of the hemoglobin in the red cells in the blood, and this is crucial for the oxygen in every cell. Also, teenagers and pregnant women need this the most.