Top 15 Breakfast Recipes That Can Help You Lose Weight
Most nutritionists agree that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Good breakfast can help you cut down weight, and get a thinner waist. Today we’re presenting 15 breakfast ideas which will boost your metabolism and help you start the day properly.
1. Cantaloupe and yogurt – this unusual combination will provide your body with protein and help you start the day properly.
2. Banana, strawberry, almonds and yogurt – make a smoothie of the ingredients and drink it fresh for a great start of the day.
3. Roasted veggies and eggs – roast some veggies and add a few eggs for a healthy and nutritious breakfast.
4. Low carb hotcake – make a hotcake with almonds and flaxseeds to supply your body with a proper amount of protein and fiber.
5. Fruit and cottage cheese – eat some cottage cheese and some fruit in the morning to improve your protein intake.
6. Egg white frittata – make a frittata with some spinach, onions, feta, egg whites and peppers for a nice and tasty low-calorie breakfast.
7. Salmon and asparagus – this combination offers more than 10 gr. of protein and is very low on calories as well.
8. Coconut and berry – A bar of coconut and cherry provides 20% of the RDA (recommended daily amount) of fiber and iron.
9. Paleo bowl – A paleo bowl taken in the morning will provide your body with all the essential nutrients it requires.
10. Thyme, garlic, quinoa and eggs – bake a mixture of these ingredients overnight and you’ll have a calcium-rich and energetic breakfast in the morning.
11. Avocado egg bake – an avocado egg bake contains a lot of sugar, fiber, protein and omega-3s which is the perfect way to start your day.
12. Chia gingerbread mash – this mash will reduce your cravings and promote weight loss and will do your digestion good.
13. Apple cinnamon quinoa – add some apples, cinnamon and yogurt in your quinoa to start the day on the right foot.
14. Avocado and hard-boiled eggs – this is an excellent source of protein and fiber which will keep you satiated until lunch.
15. Overnight oats – prepare a bowl of oats overnight and eat them in the morning to boost your digestion and start the day full of energy.