This Popular Drink Destroys Your Thyroid. Do You Drink It?
The experts say that you should be very careful and avoid this popular drink, because it can destroy your thyroid gland and cause other health problems! We give you facts why soy milk can cause chaos in your organism and ruin your health.
Nutritionists often recommend soy milk as a healthy substitution of regular milk, and numerous people consume it on a daily basis, believing that they are doing the right choice.
However, recent studies have shown that soy milk can seriously harm health, and cause a real chaos in the organism.
Here are the most important reasons why you should stop consuming soy milk right now:
1. Soy contains a compound similar to B12, but since the body cannot process it, it causes vitamin B12 deficiency.
2. Soy is among the richest foods in pesticides, and 99% of it is GMO.
3. Soybeans contain a substance which may result in clots, known as hemagglutinin, which often leads to clumped red blood cells.
4. Soy is rich in toxic isoflavones, including genistein and daidzein, which support the development of breast cancer.
5. Soy and soy products are rich in phytic acid which inhibits the digestion of magnesium, copper, iron, calcium, and zinc.
6. Moreover, soybeans contain phytoestrogens (plant estrogen), which obstructs the function of the endocrine system and has been linked to breast cancer and male infertility.
7. Soybeans also include antinutrients, which are natural toxins, and the consumption of a few glasses of this milk daily can adversely affect the menstrual cycle.
8. Soy foods are rich in toxic aluminum, which has been related to the onset of Alzheimer’s and also affects the kidneys and the nervous system.
9. Furthermore, numerous studies have provided evidence that the food-grade carrageenan in soy milk causes severe health problems, including colon cancer, ulceration, gastrointestinal inflammation, and lesions in lab rats.
10. The facts are probably enough for you to realize that soy and soy products are extremely dangerous for your overall health. We really hope you find this article helpful and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Thank You.