10 HORRIFIC SYMPTOMS THAT YOU ARE LIKELY TO HAVE SILENT STROKE AND SOON OTHER WILL FOLLOW
Many people think that a stroke only affects to the older generation,however this is not the case anymore as strokes may affect people from all generations. Because of that it is of great essence to detect the early symptoms of strokes, and ask for professional medical assistance on time.
10 Early Signs of Stroke
1. Sudden headaches and dizziness – According to David Newman of the University of Neurology, dizziness is a powerful sign of stroke in women younger than 45 years. If you feel this seek for medical help.
2. Damaged, blurred or loss of vision – Stroke can cause impaired vision in one or both eyes. 44% of people who experienced the attack said that the loss of sight is a strong symptom.
3. Pain on one side of the face – Pain is not a common symptom of a stroke, but if you experience sudden pain in the limbs or especially on one side of the face, then the sign is obvious.
4. Unrelated language – The earliest sign of stroke is when you start talking incoherently. In the beginning, it is about little misconceptions about the time of day or weather. You can begin to speak as delirious and lose the ability to speak, which leads to confusion.
5. Weakening of the face – If your face is half-paralyzed, this is an extreme indication that you have a stroke.
6. The sudden weakening of the limbs – A sudden sense of weakening or limp of hands or feet can be a strong sign of stroke. This can lead to paralysis or collapse. In most cases, the paralysis is associated with a brain suffering from stroke. It is best to put your hands out with palms facing upwards of 10 seconds and if you drop one arm, then shall appear the sign of the weakening of the muscles.
7. Headaches and Migraines – Sharp pain is a common indicator of stroke. Studies have shown that among the 588 volunteers who have experienced severe headache with stroke in the majority were young people with migraines. It was also shown that this affects women more often than men. If you experience this symptom, you need to run the magnetic resonance tomography.
8. The lack of air and flutter – When you have stroke attack, you may experience a sudden loss of air and breathing difficulties. This indicates a cardiac arrhythmia due to lack of oxygen.
9. Hiccups – This warning affects mainly women and can lead to sudden constant hiccups. This is due to the stroke that attacks the respiratory center in the brain.
10. Exhaustion – Studies have also shown that among the affected people, more women are showing signs of fatigue, confusion, disorientation and exhaustion. It is another indicator of stroke.
To prevent stroke, it is important to lead a healthy life, to regularly participate in activities and to rest. We really hope you find this article helpful and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Thank You.